Monday, July 19, 2010

My little angel



There was always this wonderful connection with M – our own angel right from the time she was in V’s womb. Even then I used to talk to her, love her during the seminars.

The day before she was born we had gone to give V a baby shower. It was so special. She read out a writing by Rabindra Nath tagore and how she was inspired by it. We were discussing baby names. The next day we got the news of her birth.

We went to see her and she was so beautiful, she recognized our voices. V’s make over last year was M in her arms, angels give you brilliant makeover, however you are. I realized that when I was in Muktangan. Well… My angels will develop wings and fly up in the sky one day and I wish them a lot of love.

Well 6 months into the second year, and I am still amazed to see how M is growing, she is becoming radiant each day, and how she supports her mother to participate in the process. She participates with full gutso. V dresses her up like a dream.
Last month’s weekend it was her wow and baby which had all of us eating out of her hands. When she stretches out her arms or smiles with her buck teeth, my heart flips with love. A gush of motherly love spills over, and my hand automatically rises to give her blessings.

This time it was so special. She had started crawling, and I too started crawling with her. There was so much joy in that simple act of innocence, no pretense, no inhibitions. I was following her, she was enjoying it. She was all around me , playing, on top of me, smiling at me. When she hugged P, it was like watching two angels in complete harmony and love with each other. It was so beautiful. I prayed for both of them, both their health and long lives full of healing and magic.
Then the ultimate act of blessing was when I found her guiding her thoughts with her innocent presence when I was writing my prayer. She was surrounding me with love, joy, innocence and a lot of blessings. Strangely I was never distracted, I was so much at peace. Her gibberish was so endearing that I would only gaze in wonder at her.


I found the child in me, whom I had shackled for a long time and with it came love – gushing out
.

No comments: